The Consonium also has a chemical-environmental laboratory for the analysis and contro! of industria! wastewater, of special waste emissions, which supports and optimizes the physico-chemical processes of the Consortium
plants, as well as the analysis for other users. It has been operating continuously since 1998, carrying out the analysis of the parameters required by the regulations in force for the various matrices:
- Water intended for human consumption according to Legislative Decree 2 February 2001 no. 31
- Surface water and groundwater according to the Legislative Decree 3 Aprii 2006 no.152 and any subsequem amendments and additions
- Swimming pool water according to the State-Regions agreement of 16/01/03 that defines the discipline for the strucLUral and management characteristics of the pools and establishes the water requirements, published in the Officiai Gazette no. 51 of 3 March 2003, both of intake and of tub, provided for in Annex no. l
- Wastewater according to Legislative Decree 3 Aprii 2006 no.152 and any subsequent amendments and additions
- Well Water according to the Legislative Decree 2 Febrnary 2001 no. 31 and any subsequent amendments and additions
- Condominium and network waters and treated according to the Legislative Decree of 2 February 2001 no. 31 and any subsequem amendments and additions
- Agri-food Olive Oil: Acidity, number of peroxides, Spectrophotomeuic analysis – in the Accreditation phase. Total polyphenols.
The equipment , the use of cenified materials, the analysis of the checked samples regularly testifies and guarantee the technical competence, the impartiality and the reliability of the results.
Human resources, technological innovation and the computeiized internal system are the strengths of the cornpany that has developed a pleasant working environment, creating the conditions favourable to achieving the
“Zero Errors” objective.